LEGAL NOTICE LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is presented below: titular company of www.editorasgalegas.gal is ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS, CIF G 15.130.594 and domicile for these purposes in Rúa do Hórreo 19, local 16 (Galerías Viacambre), 15.702, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: Access and / or use of this ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS ASSOCIATION website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
- WEB ACCESS: www.editorasgalegas.gal provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS offers through its website, pledging not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or health public.
In any case, ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access and / or use of the website.
Likewise ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website www.editorasgalegas.gal
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Data Protection, we inform the user that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into the Automated processing activities of personal data owned by ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as to keep you informed about matters related to the activity of the company and its services. Fields marked with “*” are mandatory, so failure to complete these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Web. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and confidentiality commitments specific to its activity.In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to individuals other than himself, the USER must, prior to the inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations ( UE) 2016/679 of Data Protection. ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS, as the person in charge of the Treatment Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, according to the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Protection of Data, the USER may exercise the rights at all times, writing a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of the DNI or Passport. ASOCIACION GALEGA DE EDITORAS guarantees that all commercial communications addressed to its clients comply with current regulations. Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and General Telecommunications Law 9/2014, the USER is informed that ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS will be able to send you electronic information about products and services of interest to which you give your consent At any time you can revoke this authorization at the address email@example.com
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound , audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design ..), its reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making available all or part of the contents of this Web page, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Web page.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may result, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it. Deficiencies of the service, of the communication networks, of the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or of possible damages that may be caused in the USER’s computer system , to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web site, telephone faults, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the system electronic motivated by causes beyond the ASSOCIATION GALEGA DE EDITORAS; of the knowledge that may have unauthorized third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the Web site and of the information and services. Of the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the accepted general uses or to the public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by the USERS
8. MODIFICATIONS: ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both content and services provided through it as the form in the that these appear presented or located in your portal.
9. LINKS: In the case that in www.editorasgalegas.gal links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances, ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS reserves the right to block the access of a USER to any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the present General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: ASOCIACION GALEGA DE EDITORAS pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ASOCIACIÓN GALEGA DE EDITORAS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.